Superpanties Superpanties

uhm...that's a new twist on the superhero steriotype, but yeah haha hillarious and really great work on this one! :D

Psy :: Imprisoning Zado : Psy :: Imprisoning Zado :

You manage to tell the story trough an animatic, which can be challenging, so great job on that!
Drawings, voices and visuial blending effects fit's together in the style and unite's the piece

Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

This was great!! Something more than the usual newgrounds stuff, the only critique I have to say is I wish there was done abit more tweeking on the texture. People complain on the lyric potrait but meh, all in all I loved this finished piece and congratiolations with making it trough 2 years of blood and tears! :)

The Happy Collab The Happy Collab

haha random one piece reference at the end xD

Oh-Sama responds:

Yes, great to meet One Piece fans here XD

Person... uh 3 Person... uh 3

nice look ,style to it! more movement and action in thoose face animation would be great though ..... could have putten more work into story/plot

meanpaul responds:

Yeah I agree, it's a quick dumb project

Nature Hater - God Bashin Nature Hater - God Bashin

not the right place to put a video like this therefor 0, but nice game though (Y) and yes....newgrounds animation standards are often.... less worth a watch than this vid :/

therapistgames responds:

thanks man. taking the time comment at all is a massive compliment to our efforts. We are working on more suitable videos to upload.

Breadheads Breadheads

Damn...dats some sick terrifying stuff, insanity and starvation...great animation and fluidy feeling (Y)

Pokemon on a plane Pokemon on a plane

Haha,funny I enjoyed it but would been fun if the sketch had more content, keep it up!

coponfilms responds:

Thanks, will try better next time.